Friday, January 3, 2014

Bibliomancy Readings for 2014

I asked the Bibliomancy Oracle for a general prophecy for 2014:

You dip the biscuit in the gravy, you dip the biscuit in the gravy,everything, everything is going to be alright. 

* 

from “Appalachian Love Song” by Clay Matthews

That was relatively reassuring.


Then I asked for a personal 2014 reading for myself:

Pick out the one
that doesn’t belong.

*

from “Advent” by Rae Armantrout


Rebecca Loudon also gave me a personal bibliomancy reading from her home library:



A wave overwhelms me, an incredible arousal that thrusts aside the slightly sinking dullness we felt for one another.

from "Cunt Norton" by Dodie Bellamy

So far 2014 has given me two wizard dreams (and no poets).

Forecast says a weirder than usual year.

No comments:

Post a Comment