Friday, June 5, 2009

Who can blog with all this rain? My house is dark. It's unreasonably cold for June. I fell asleep this afternoon while reading No Tell submissions (oops) and dreamed that I called myself "Luke" after receiving a distress message from the princess on Obi Wan's TV. There was no time to waste. They were going to use the drug on her in the morning. Obi Wan agreed to help. First we stopped at a pharmacy to speak to a Hippowoman who knew of the place where the princess was being held. The Hippowoman delivered drugs to this zoo/military space facility. We had to be careful, her bosses were watching. Then Obi Wan and I spoke with the family of someone I went to high school with. I introduced myself as Luke but later in the conversation after they told me about the dead baby I admitted that I was known to them as Rebecca. But I didn't feel comfortable telling them about why I was now "Luke" or my mission. It seemed too weird to share, just like earlier in that dream when I crossed the street wearing a bikini and high boots. So goofy and exposed, no good explanation. I had trouble keeping it together after I learned of the baby. "They'll just have to try again" the mother said. It didn't seem that easy to me.

It's been a week of intense gender dreams. Maybe because I'm reading Alchemy: An Introduction to the Symbolism and the Psychology by Marie-Louise Von Franz. I just finished the part about conjunctio and the love letters between the Sun and the Moon in Arabic alchemy texts. Basically it's about how they agree not to destroy one another.

I still have 2 1/2 lectures to read, but I think this is going to be a five-starer.

No comments:

Post a Comment