Monday, August 2, 2010

The past two weeks we've been to Dublin, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Brussels and Philadelphia. The layover in London doesn't count.

The summer has been one wonderful blur and there's still August to go. I'm not even going to bother saying what's on the agenda. I'll just sound like an asshole. I don't think I've ever been quite this busy, for such a long and consistent stretch, in my life. It's not an overwhelming busy, like say, caring for a newborn. It's not particularly stressful either. Or maybe I don't get stressed out like I used to. I just let stuff drop and you know what, everything turns out OK.

Back in January, the OTHER Rebecca sent a postcard saying she drew the 8 of wands for me for 2010. Pretty accurate.



Chris and I have already decided that in 2011 we're going to be couch potatoes. I know that's not going to happen. But it's a good dream.

Two dreams last night of being pregnant. In one, my dad helped me move boxes into my Grandmother's house. Guess I worked out whatever was going on back in early-mid July. Lots of pregnancy dreams -- I hope that's a positive indication about these poems I'm trying to write. I don't like anything I'm writing these days. I want that to change.

Speaking of dreams, I haven't seen Inception yet and it's killing me. I'm going to see it Weds. I've done a good job of avoiding spoilers, so don't go spoiling it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment