Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My breakup with my pilates studio went incredibly smoothly, a little too smoothly.

My feelings are hurt.

Why didn't they beg me to stay or at least cry?

We were together for four years!

That has to mean something, doesn't it?

Perhaps because they know I'll be back.

Apparently my math was off and I have two already-paid-for sessions left (and no, they don't do refunds).

Still, it would be nice to at least feel like I'd be missed.

Chris says it's likely they don't do a hard sell because it's a turnoff.

He thinks the no pressure approach is smarter for them.

Of course he might just be saying that so I stop moping.


Nobody love me, everybody hates me.
I'm gonna go eat worms.
Big fat juicy ones.
Little tiny squirmy ones.
I'm gonna go eat worms.

Which interestingly enough is what Gideon was "feeding" me yesterday.

The boy has "the gift."

He gave me a reading using the tattoo cards that Rebecca Loudon sent for him.

He told me not to tell anybody what he said.

So I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment