Friday, April 9, 2010

If you missed me giving a reading with no voice last year in Chicago, it's your lucky day, tonight, in Denver, you can hear me give a reading with no voice. I'll be doing the tried and true Rebecca Loudon temporary fix, so if you see me eating a bag of potato chips and sipping orange juice beforehand, please don't judge me too harshly.


MEADOWLARK POETRY MARATHON, POETRY + DISCO, TONIGHT 7PM


Last year I lost my voice from strain and boozing, this year I ARRIVED sans voice. It's like I started right where I left off at the last AWP. Apparently there's some unfinished business--something involving me shutting the fuck up and listening. The gods have spoken and I'm trying, I'm really trying, but it's difficult cause I REALLY like to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment