Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gideon is still on Stockholm time.

He woke up at 3 a.m. this morning and fell asleep at 6 p.m. AT dinner.

It was a good trip.

I'm very glad I took Gideon.

He's a good traveller.

For a 4 year old.

Two things I saw in Stockholm I certainly wasn't expecting:

1. A guy dressed as an American Indian, with a feathered headdress running around in a fountain. A crowd with him yelling that "sound" that old movies portrayed Indians making.

2. A little boy wearing a Confederate flag shirt.

American parents who hope the South will rise again?

Unaware Europeans who purchased the shirt during a vacation without any understanding of how that flag is perceived?

Ironic hipsters?

I'll never know.

* * *

Catching up on things.

Reminded today, in several circumstances, how much I hate bullies.

I do believe in karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment