Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oracle to the Poetry Buyers

Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word about the No Tell Books free offer.

So far NTB has sold 21 books. The offer has also generated at least one book sale for my publisher, Coconut Books. Thank you to those who have purchased books.

The offer will continue until tomorrow night at midnight.

Somebody suggested that I make the offer permanent. I don't think I'll be able to do that. Each reading takes 30-45 minutes. Sometimes if the reading is about something particularly stressful, I get a tummy ache and have to lie down for a bit. But who knows, it may be an offer I pull out a few times a year.

Yesterday I did 5 readings. I have 3 scheduled for this afternoon and expect additional offer redemptions to arrive later today (a number of people haven't yet specified if they're taking the reading or dream interpretation).

I think I found my post-2012 career. Chris will be a massage therapist (healing hands, remember). As for Gideon, well, he's a bit directionless at the moment, but there's still some time to figure out his post-apocalypse calling. We will travel around the country offering our services in exchange for nuts, berries and shelter.

I can't begin to tell you what a relief it is to have plan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, is there an appocalypse coming? I'd like to think I'll survive, but I probably will end up a zombie or something similar.

    I like your plan a lot more, though.

    ReplyDelete